Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Changing the Clock?

by air380777

Original Post

Changing the Clock?

★★★★ Novice

Hello,

Does anyone know if there is anyway to change the clock from the  AM/PM clock to the 24 hour clock?

I have a Canadian Origin account but I'm from Europe and I still use the 24 hour clock on  all my readouts and the AM/PM clock is driving me crazy.

Could I edit the registry to change the game's language to UK-English?

I miss how the sims 3 had this option.

Is there a cheat command to force the clock change, even if I have to do it every time I load a save, I don't mind.

Please help!

Thank you for any help!

PS: I'm quite enjoying the game as of late, I've grown to like it more than the Sims 3.

Message 1 of 3 (79 Views)

Re: Changing the Clock?

Hero

Hi @air380777

you mean you want to change that in the game ? No, I don't think there's such an option in Sims 4. You might wanna suggest that in either the game info forum here or at the ideas corner at the officials: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner

There is no English-UK for the game. Only English-US. What language are you playing in currently ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (57 Views)

Re: Changing the Clock?

★★★★★ Pro

I and many others wish there were such an option but alas there are not and EA seems unwilling to add such a simple feature. So if you want a 24 hour clock you need to change to a non english language. Apparently EA doesn't realize that there are hundreds of millions non US english speaking people.

Message 3 of 3 (47 Views)
sims-four-characters

The Sims 4 Patch Notes

Check out the latest updates and bug fixes

View more on EA Help
white-sims-bg

Restore a previous saved game

Choose from an automatically stored save point in The Sims 4 if your data's corrupted or you want to revert anyway.

View more on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help