Re: Change system from a 64 bit to a 32 bit

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Change system from a 64 bit to a 32 bit

★★★ Newbie

So I'm playing sims 4 and my computer is a complete glitch(I recommend never getting HP) but now my sims 4 game is saying that I am operating on a 32 bit and requesting me to change it in origins game panel but I have no idea where that is on the origin and how to change it. Help please.(as you can tell I'm not tech savvy)

Message 1 of 5 (1,416 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@carollyner Could it be that the mods were disabled by the game's update and not the issue you mention? Please, read this article for more info.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,666 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

My game mods and resource confg. were locked by Origin. A notice popped up when starting sims 4 stating that I had to switch to 32 bit even tho I have a 64 bit computer.I have two 64 bit computers that sims4 has been running on since day one when s4 came out. All mods on both were locked after complying to the change. the mods are what make the game for me.( I can't deal with HELMET HAIR AND TACKY WARDROBE AND FURNISHINGS ETC.)  I LOVE MY CC!  please PLEASE return my game to me.  I spent a great deal of $ @ origin and EA. Please let me enjoy my games

Frown

Message 2 of 5 (1,371 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@carollyner Could it be that the mods were disabled by the game's update and not the issue you mention? Please, read this article for more info.

Message 3 of 5 (1,667 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I believe that when you buy a game you should be allowed to do what you want with the game you buy. What origin is doing is not fair to their customers. I too have added mods to my game & now I can't even play the game unless i disassemble the mods. origin is a joke! If they continue to treat their cudstomers this way they will be out of business. It is not the way you run a company.  They will begin to lose customers if they keep this up!

Message 4 of 5 (1,083 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Mods change stuff in the software. When a new patch comes, these changes overwrite the changes the patch has made which can lead to undesired effects. This has nothing to do with Origin.

Mods need to be updated with every patch. Check which ones are incompatible and update them.

You will always be using mods at your own risk as they are unsupported.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (1,074 Views)