Re: Change my username on the Sims 3 website?

by dlivikS

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

I truly TRULY hope so. I think this is an important thing and the fact you can't change your own username is pretty wierd to me, yet I also understand it haha

Message 11 of 15 (852 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@drkatrine I also hope something actually happens, though it isn't the first time I talked with EA about it - I might contact them with gaps between them... I don't know.
Message 12 of 15 (850 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Propbs a good idea to contact them again cause they have a reputation of not listening :/

Message 13 of 15 (824 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@drkatrine I tried contacting them again today... no news as they don't have that information but they will be considering the feedback, but it's up the game developers. I tried asking if it might be part of the update to make the game 64-bit but to no avail. Though I was told that if it was going to be part of the update, there would be a notification in the game...
That's all for now - have a great day!
Message 14 of 15 (771 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank u sm for this info. It's good to know but I honestly don't think it will ever happen XD I'm even wondering when the 64bit will come. They said early 2020 but are still working on it. I hope the process of 64bit is going well and that also means the game will recognize people's GPU. Hope the name thing is fixed soon. Thank u and have a good day to u too!!

Message 15 of 15 (751 Views)