Re: Chameleon habitat

by escapedpolarbear

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Chameleon habitat

★★★★★ Apprentice

On TS3 pets, where do chameleons live? I have a rare chameleon and I'm worried that I will lose him if he stays in the inventory for much longer. I bought a lizard terrarium for an existing pet lizard but for some reason the chameleon won't go in there. (I tried dragging him from the inventory to the terrarium but it didn't work).

Message 1 of 3 (504 Views)

Accepted Solution

@escapedpolarbear  A chameleon is just another lizard, and it should use the same terrarium as other lizards.  But maybe the existing terrarium is full, so to speak?  Try buying a new one.  Make sure it's not against a wall or otherwise possibly blocked; you can move it elsewhere later.

I don't think a lizard would die while in a sim's inventory, it would just escape.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (471 Views)

All Replies

@escapedpolarbear  A chameleon is just another lizard, and it should use the same terrarium as other lizards.  But maybe the existing terrarium is full, so to speak?  Try buying a new one.  Make sure it's not against a wall or otherwise possibly blocked; you can move it elsewhere later.

I don't think a lizard would die while in a sim's inventory, it would just escape.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (472 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict Thank you. Unfortunately it did escape (what I meant by 'losing it' Standard smile ). There was only one lizard in the terrarium? I'll remember this for next time!
Message 3 of 3 (444 Views)