Certain skintones are pitch black, even with no skin related CC.

by reebunny

Original Post

Certain skintones are pitch black, even with no skin related CC.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I was playing Sims after not playing for a few months (PC rebuilding preparations) and when I got to my game, some skintones were fully pitch black, and some are perfectly fine, I went to other forums before typing this and tried all solutions, because I have skin CC, and so I moved all the skin CC in my folder to somewhere else, but the skintones still make my Sims pitch black, and I don't know how anything else can cause it, because it'd only be skin CC affecting it, but even with none at all, it STILL doesn't work. Is there something going around where some mods are accidentally breaking random skintones? Because the pitch-black glitch is on some skintones, some not.

The light warm tones work, but the darker ones don't, the neutral tones just don't work, and the cooler skintones are the same with warm tones.

I never use forums because it's so confusing, so my formatting looks terrible, sorry about that and hopefully this is understandable, thank you!

EDIT: I got it dealt with, it was a mod I probably need to update, because I'm sure they made some fix to it and I just didn't know.

Message 1 of 1 (497 Views)