Re: Certain Items Disappearing From Every Home

by onenis2

Original Post

Certain Items Disappearing From Every Home

★★★ Novice

Since I patched the game today certain items keep disappearing from Sims' homes. And not just the Sim I'm playing. Literally every single home has lost their computers, gaming systems, dining and computer chairs, dishwashers, table lamps, and clutter decorations. It's so strange because it's not just one category of item, and none of the items are CC. But they've all disappeared from literally every home. I've gone through and tried to replace the items, but once I save and exit the the home, and then reenter, the items have disappeared again.

They're not showing up in family inventory. And they place and work fine when I replace them while playing in the game. But the second I save and exit the game, when I reload it those items are gone again.

Message 1 of 5 (335 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@huzzahitssarah

Strange. Do you get the message about items being removed?
Did you ever have some mod that could have impacted other objects, even if they themselves are not cc?

Message 2 of 5 (318 Views)

Hero
Looks like there's a very bad bug.

I haven't been able to replicate for houses but @huzzahitssarah, could you please post here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-CL-Furniture-disappears-from-apartment-after-editing-in...

Did you switch households ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (290 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I have the EXACT SAME issue, these items keep disappearing I don't know what to do! It's always things on top of other things and chairs for some reason? I'm so angry because I lost a urn from a dead sim that was on top of a table. 

Message 4 of 5 (254 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Is this for apartments or houses ?

Please use thread linked above for apartments.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (247 Views)