Certain Families have Disappeared from Gallery [SOLVED]

by Shewolf13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Certain Families have Disappeared from Gallery [SOLVED]

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I hope this is the correct spot.  I did look for similar issues, but couldn't find another topic, so if there is, I apologize and would appreciate being directed to the correct topic ^^

So, I decided to do a factory reset of my game, and by that, I mean, I moved my current folder to the desktop as a backup and then started up the game to create a fresh, new Sims 4 folder.  But I still wanted access to my gallery and library, so I replaced the new Tray folder with the one from the other.  However, I had at least 4 or 5 families I had actually played for a few Sim days.  Some had pregnant Sims, some had not.  I moved the entire back up folder back to restore everything, including saves and these families are still missing.  I didn't upload them to the gallery because they were mostly for my own use.  I'm not sure why or how they disappeared.  It seems to be because I moved the folder but I don't know why...  Any advice/help would be appreciated ^^

Message 1 of 2 (379 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Certain Families have Disappeared from Gallery

★ Apprentice

Ok, so I did more messing around and with the help of someone else, realized that it's a problem with these families being labeled as CC, even though there is nothing in them that isn't Maxis made.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (379 Views)

All Replies

Re: Certain Families have Disappeared from Gallery

★ Apprentice

Ok, so I did more messing around and with the help of someone else, realized that it's a problem with these families being labeled as CC, even though there is nothing in them that isn't Maxis made.

Message 2 of 2 (380 Views)