Celebrity Glitch?

by cooldude15657

Original Post

Celebrity Glitch?

★ Novice
On Sims 3 when I started I created two people, a man and a woman. They are in a relationship and the guy just became a level 1 celebrity. Before he became a celebrity he was able to interact with the woman but now he can't. What has happened?
Message 1 of 6 (249 Views)

Re: Celebrity Glitch?

Hero

Are you using any mods in your game ? Can your Sim interact ok with other Sims ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (245 Views)

★ Novice
It is not doing it anymore but I have a follow up question. How come like everyday the options to choose from are like the two sims just met when they are actually boyfriend and girlfriend?
Message 3 of 6 (241 Views)

Hero

What options do you mean ? The wishes they get ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (231 Views)

★ Novice
The options they use to communicate with each other with.
Message 5 of 6 (227 Views)

Hero

You mean you have to start over with the romantic interactions ? Yeah, that is kinda normal.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (225 Views)