Cats and Dogs Items Not Showing Up in Game - Sims 4

by KayKat225

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cats and Dogs Items Not Showing Up in Game - Sims 4

★★★★★ Newbie

I received a Sims 4 bundle with the Cats and Dogs expansion pack not long ago. The game is great, and I didn't have any problems playing it for the first 3 or 4 times. However, upon loading my game up today, my Cats and Dogs expansion didn't show up at all. Upon realizing I didn't have the disc in, I put it in the system and restarted it. It now shows up on the main screen that I have C+D installed. However, when I went to play the game itself, my dog doesn't show up, and neither does my Cats and Dogs build mode items. I've tried restarting many times, only to be returned to the exact same position I left off in, minus anything associated with this expansion pack. If it helps, this is the only bonus content I have in the game, with no custom content or mods installed as well. I would appreciate any suggestions to bring back my things, thank you!

Message 1 of 6 (4,783 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cats and Dogs Items Not Showing Up in Game - Sims 4

Hero (Retired)
@KayKat225
Log in to your Origin account. Open Origin /Library and right click on TS4. Choose the option "Repair game"
If it does not work then we'll try another method later
I don't work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (4,752 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
@KayKat225
Log in to your Origin account. Open Origin /Library and right click on TS4. Choose the option "Repair game"
If it does not work then we'll try another method later
I don't work for EA
Message 2 of 6 (4,753 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Okay, thank you! I have my things back now, thanks to you...
Message 3 of 6 (4,747 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What if your on PS4??

Message 4 of 6 (2,717 Views)

Hero
@1000006789 Best to post in the console forum: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/bd-p/the-sims-4-technical-issues-consoles-en

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (2,700 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @KayKat225, if you are having an issue then please create a new thread with all much info as possible and we will do what we can to assist.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (2,696 Views)