Re: Cats & Dogs Vet Clinic Glitch

by CMeki

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you. You're a life saver. It actually worked! I'm going to put my save files and everything onto the new Sims 4 folder and see if doing the same as now works or not. I'll post back with an update. This may take some time though. I truly hope it works. Thank you for your patience and help.

Message 11 of 28 (2,145 Views)

Hero

Glad to hear that. Very weird though that the original one doesn't work.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 28 (2,140 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It seems I was mistaken. I couldn't reproduce the result. I went to the new save, which was working, and attempted to have my sim go home and come back to see if it would work, and it wouldn't. No longer is there a star or option to greet. In my other save files that I loaded I still can't get it to work, and I've tried multiple vet clinics in the gallery. If I have done this without mods, on a fresh new start and it isn't working, then it isn't a cc or mod.

It worked on a new gallery clinic only once, but once my sim left the lot it went back to broken. I've tried placing other clinics, but it seems even if it were to work (already a slim chance of that since it only worked once) the second my sims goes home it no longer works.

At my wit's end. Frown

Message 13 of 28 (2,128 Views)

Hero

@69Bea

Yeah, I'm not sure what's happening either.

Did you reinstall the game yet ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 28 (2,109 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes. I reinstalled and went back in, but nothing.

Message 15 of 28 (2,100 Views)

Hero

Could you try repairing the game one more time ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 28 (15,915 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No need. By some miracle it is actually working now. Even had my sim go home and come back and it was still working. Thank you for all of your help, I really appreciate it!

Message 17 of 28 (2,089 Views)

Hero

I'm glad to hear that.

It really was a puzzler.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 28 (2,083 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You sure you have deleted all your modes?
Message 19 of 28 (1,927 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Sidneyw7this is a one month old thread with an already solved problem Standard smile

Do you have a problem too? The same?

Message 20 of 28 (1,919 Views)