Cash Card

by kelserina

Original Post

Cash Card

★ Newbie

I bought a Cash Card to use on the Sims 3 website and it Will Not Work!!! I've tried numerous times. Never does anything Ive left it "processing" for up to 1 1/2 hours and nothing happens just keeps spinning its wheel thingy! Tried for 2 days and nothing!!!!!! Up set!

Message 1 of 4 (196 Views)

Re: Cash Card

★★★ Newbie

Hey .. you and I and abour 50 other people are having the same issue .. Im pissed off b/c I even spoke to a LIve Chat person and they said it would work ...

When I try to go to the contact EA Page .. it doesn't work .. I have to change my password b/c it didn't know my sign in .. I love the sims and Im HIghly upset

Message 2 of 4 (178 Views)

Hero

Try customer support again. Only option. You might get someone different this time.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Choose a category, a game and a platform for the contact options to show up.

If live chat is gray, change your country to US and make sure you're on US Business hours. It might also gray because they're very busy. Try later.

See this post if you have trouble with the site: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

Beware that there's no longer an Email option

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (171 Views)

★★★ Novice

Keep after them....Ive been going into live chat with them almost everyday bugging them to fix the website.

You will keep hearing the "solution" from them is to go to the Origin site and convert  your cash cards to EA money.  DONT!!

Heres why.   I had two cards.  $40.  I converted them to EA money.  then I went to my store page for Sims 3 and tried to buy sim points.  It says, 5000 points for $40.  BUT, when you go to check out, they charge you tax!  You already paid tax at the store, now youre paying tax again.  So, here is how the numbers play out....

$40 - $3.10 in tax = $36.90 = 3690 Simpoints.  YOU JUST LOST 1310 Simpoints.  Its a total ripoff.  its almost an entire EP or world in simpoints.   Once again, EA customers get the short end of the stick.

Instead of buying the EA cards, just use a debit card, credit card, or even a prepay debit card.  When you use your credit card, at least you get your points, sometimes even bonus.  using EA money, there is no bonus, no grab bag item.  They win, you lose.

Message 4 of 4 (145 Views)