Cas glitch?

by Nicoliia

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cas glitch?

★★ Apprentice

I recently came on after not playing for a while and i updated the game to the most recent update. My game work fine but this thing happens in cas, if you look in the top left corner on the picture i sent, its all weird and i cant tell which is female, male and ive also showed you in happens to the sims aswell. 

1. I do have CC (i have disabled it and then put them back on)

2. I have all of the packs besides Spooky, Luxury, Fitness and Laundry.

Has anybody else had this problem? please help!

Message 1 of 3 (5,813 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cas glitch?

Could you test your game without mods/CC?
You can just move the folder to a location outside the Electronic Arts folder.
If the game works without your CC and mods in, your issue is probably caused by a broken mod or CC.
You can find a full list of broken/incompatible CC and mods since the Jungle Adventure game pack over here:
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/935494/broken-mods-jungle-adventure-feb-2018

If it still doesn't work I suggest taking out half of your mods and CC and testing the game. Then keep splitting until you find all that is broken.
Either update or remove the broken CC/mods. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (6,124 Views)

All Replies

Could you test your game without mods/CC?
You can just move the folder to a location outside the Electronic Arts folder.
If the game works without your CC and mods in, your issue is probably caused by a broken mod or CC.
You can find a full list of broken/incompatible CC and mods since the Jungle Adventure game pack over here:
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/935494/broken-mods-jungle-adventure-feb-2018

If it still doesn't work I suggest taking out half of your mods and CC and testing the game. Then keep splitting until you find all that is broken.
Either update or remove the broken CC/mods. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (6,125 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thank you, ive seen my 3 cas collums is causing this problem and have removed it thank you!

Message 3 of 3 (5,775 Views)