Cas Background

by che117

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cas Background

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

this is probably the dumbest thing I did on sims 4, so I had this cas background for a long time which I love a lot. then I start messing with Pose player and got tons of poses.

One of them contain a cas background Im very sure. But somehow I managed to put all my poses with my main mod folder which has over 7000 cc in it. Now I can't find the Background that I hate so much (gives me major headache doing CAS, so BRIGHT and WHITE!!!) is there anyway to find that cc? (I have S4S and Tray Importer)

11-16-19_2-44-44 AM.png

On the off chance if anyone is using the same background, I would love to know what is that lol

Message 1 of 3 (1,661 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cas Background

★★★ Novice

Using Tools>Find Conflicts in S4TI should help you find it since it must an override.
Make sure S4TI is up to date since it has been broken for a long time.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,622 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Using Tools>Find Conflicts in S4TI should help you find it since it must an override.
Make sure S4TI is up to date since it has been broken for a long time.

Message 2 of 3 (1,623 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same exact background and i have no idea where i got it cus i dont remember downloading it i have s4ti but i have no idea how to use it lol , did u ever find file for it ?? sorry to bother u its just not my style and bothers me a lot haha

Message 3 of 3 (1,482 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help