Career tab broken

by PandaPersonSIMS

Original Post

Highlighted

Career tab broken

★ Novice

My career tab has been broken since the last few patches. I uninstalled the ui extensions mod that everyone was saying broken their game too. I got back into game and the career tap is still broken. Ive updated all my mods, ive checked all my cc, and nothing is fixing it. You can not see it because the sim is already at work but I can not send the sims to work if they are late by using the 'Go to work' button. It does not show up at all. Please help

Capture.JPG

Its like this with every career

Message 1 of 5 (1,680 Views)

Re: Career tab broken

Champion (Retired)

@PandaPersonSIMS 

Change the games resolution to the recommended resolution of your graphics card. Usually the highest possible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (1,665 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi, @PandaPersonSIMS 

If it was Weerbesu's UI mod, it has been updated but now via Patreon also remember that since a Career has been added, it's best to check any cc/mods that change/interact with the Careers in General. Also please check here for any broken or updated mods . and here for more tips on fixing your game. 

Sasha

I have no connection to EA

edit: fixed link

Message 3 of 5 (1,657 Views)

★ Novice

Did this ever get resolved? I'm having the exact same problem

Message 4 of 5 (1,549 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@SarahStagpool 

Please read the two previous answers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 5 (1,545 Views)