Career-Items Not Unlocked (Level 1)

by mysterykitty9

Original Post

Re: Career-Items Not Unlocked

Hero

Moving this to general as there was no feedback

@mysterykitty9

This is unlike career items not unlocking if you start a level 3 which can be found here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-Connections-Reward-not-unlocking-items/td-p/5608807/jump...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 12 (209 Views)

Re: Career-Items Not Unlocked (Level 1)

★★★ Guide

3 days ago I had a (rare) case of career items not unlocking. I started a fresh (meaning no re-joining but completely new) career as an Entertainer at Lv 3 (with the Get Famous perk "Career Hopper") with all career items unlocked up to that Level properly. Now, after reaching Lv 6 in the Comedian branch, a random event menu popped up while my Sim was at work, asking me if I would like to skip up to the maximum career Level and I said, of course, yes (or it was rather a yes-no choice of 1 out of 2 I think). After achieving Lv 10 "Show Stopper", all the career rewards between Lv 7 and 9 were missing in my inventory and, no wonder, they were still locked in Build Mode. There was no real damage to me as I have saved shortly before, but again, we seem to have still issues with career items not unlocking at this time.

Message 12 of 12 (176 Views)