Re: Cant see the worlds ||Sims 4

by pekesims

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant see the worlds ||Sims 4

★★★ Novice
Help i cant see the worlds on sims 4 i just started playing it today amd created a sim amd tjen wanted to start to play then the page "select a world" or something similiar poped up amd it was blank like there was nothing.i tried click on the house button in the corner but nothing hapoened what do i do ? I already searched on google but it seems like im the first one having this issue pls help!!!!!
Message 1 of 16 (22,896 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Which one ? Newcrest just has empty lots for you to fill.

There rest should have folks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 11 of 16 (26,373 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @EstEst12

I know you just installed the game, but in case you had time to install any mods, remove them and try again. Not updated mods can cause issues like yours.

If that's not the problem, right click on the sims 4 game in Origin and choose Repair. That will check if all the files in your installation are right.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 16 (22,864 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thank you very much Standard smile
Message 3 of 16 (22,855 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I tried reinstalling but with no succes now i repaired it and still nothing idk why i cant select a world to move into 😭pls help
Message 4 of 16 (22,847 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Mmm, could you post a picture so we can see how is the problem exactly?

Message 5 of 16 (22,838 Views)

★★★ Novice
Here Frown there are noooo worlds Frown
Message 6 of 16 (22,831 Views)

Hero (Retired)
With the game closed, rename the folder "The Sims 4" you will find inside Documents/Electronic Arts. You can name it "The Sims 4 no worlds", for example.

Then open the game again and create a new family. If you uploaded your created sims to the gallery, you can use them.

Do the worlds look fine in this new game?

- If so, close the game and move the "Tray" folder from "The Sims 4 no worlds" to the new "The sims 4" folder in Documents/Electronic Arts that the game has just created. That way you will move the families you saved in your library from the corrupt game folder to the working folder. Did you do something more than families? Tell me and I will tell you which other folders you need to move. I'm assuming you didn't save the game as you couldn't move your sims to a house.

- If the worlds keep being wrong, then you can close the game, remove the new created The Sims 4 folder and rename "The Sims 4 no worlds" to "The Sims 4" again.

Good luck!
Message 7 of 16 (22,819 Views)

★★★ Novice
Stil no worlds !! I did what u told and it didnt work now i renamed the folder back to the sims 4 ,what do i do now ?
Message 8 of 16 (22,808 Views)

EA Staff

@EstEst12 From what I can see you do not have Sims 4 linked to the account you used to log in here. Are you playing the CAS demo or do you have the game on a different account?

Message 9 of 16 (22,794 Views)

★★★ Novice

it was a crack game from the internet but my dad bought me the original game and now everything is fine and working,but one more questions,i moved to this town and there are no neighbours ? or people ? and there are many empty places to build ? like noo peeeps ind there ? is this supposed to be so ? because i didnt figure the game out yet Standard smile Thanks anyway

Message 10 of 16 (22,776 Views)