Cant retrieve my account through lost password

by lisarahmani

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Cant retrieve my account through lost password

★ Novice

Hello!

When I was little and registered on this site I accidentally did so with 2 accounts. One is jaggillarsims and the other is bellypoint. When I press forgotten password for the bellypoint-account it says they don't recognize my public name as a way to retrieve my password. I do not remember the mail which I used to sign up. Is there a way to get around this issue? Appreciate all the help since I have some expansion packs that will probably get lost if I cannot acess that account. 

Message 1 of 6 (519 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant retrieve my account through lost password

Community Manager

Hey @lisarahmani for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (502 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @lisarahmani for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (503 Views)

★ Novice

Hello Darko. 

That I already did and they refused to help me. Terrible customer support. I tried to reach my account by giving old addresses, phone numbers and previous buys. However they also needed my IP address to verify my identity even though I've moved five times since 2009. 

Yes you heard me. They wanted my IP address from 2009 to verify me. Never heard of something so dumb. I hate EA now. Trust me when I say I will always have a grudge against them for this. 

Message 3 of 6 (496 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @lisarahmani when posting on AHQ please do so in a polite and constructive manner.

If you are not able to verify that you are the account owner then I'm sorry to say but our team will be unable to assist you in gaining access to or making any changes to an account.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (489 Views)

★ Novice

I was being nice.

Sorry to say ea sucks. 

Message 5 of 6 (485 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @lisarahmani if you are unable to post in a polite and constructive manner then I will be locking this thread.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (481 Views)