Re: Cant play sims 4 and it goes into a tiny tab

by marii_lynnxo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant play sims 4 and it goes into a tiny tab

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

hey! ive been looking everywhere to find how to fix it, but ive seen no one else with this issue, which means it may or may not easily be solved. i havent been able to play sims 4 for a couple weeks now. i downloaded a whole bunch of mods and cc, so i put it in my folder and launched the game. when it opened, the screen goes white and opens in a tiny tab with nothing except a white screen. i tried to put it in full screen, nothing worked. so, i kept trying to relaunch the game, and absolutely nothing happens. i decided to take out all of my mods out my folder, and even when i launched the game it still did the same. i did the troubleshooting option, i reinstalled sims 4, i even reinstalled origin and nothing still works. what do i do??? if you need any images, ill send some if someone replies asking for any.

Message 1 of 3 (287 Views)

Accepted Solution

@marii_lynnxo  Try disabling Origin in-game: hover over your username, select Application Settings, then the Origin in-game header, and disable the option right at the top.

If that doesn't help, please move your entire Sims 4 user data folder out of Documents\Electronic Arts and onto your desktop, then test.  Let me know whether it helps.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (267 Views)

All Replies

@marii_lynnxo  Try disabling Origin in-game: hover over your username, select Application Settings, then the Origin in-game header, and disable the option right at the top.

If that doesn't help, please move your entire Sims 4 user data folder out of Documents\Electronic Arts and onto your desktop, then test.  Let me know whether it helps.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (268 Views)

★ Novice

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! it worked!!!

Message 3 of 3 (242 Views)