Cant play my sims

by StacEstel

Original Post

Cant play my sims

★ Novice

Before I bought the get famous, Landry , and my first pet pack my game had been working fine despite having so many mods and cc  . And now that I have them , my characters disappear even the ones i didn’t created are gone . I try making new sims ( it took forever 🙄) but they end up disappearing too . I try repairing the  game, taking all the mods and cc out of the game , and I try redownloading the whole game . None of the options seem to work . I then created new sim but I end up saving her in my gallery cause I didn’t feel like making a new one. I try playing her which gave me a little hope but the green diamond took a very long time to load .  After many fail attempts to make a new game now it saying “ errors relaunch the game ” . Just great I gotta deal with another problem. I just really wanna play my game 😭😩 So I would very much appreciate if someone help me

Message 1 of 3 (326 Views)

Re: Cant play my sims

Champion (Retired)

Try doing a factory reset as described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (311 Views)

Re: Cant play my sims

★ Novice
It fix the error situation but not the disappearing sims
Message 3 of 3 (296 Views)