by kittalen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant interact with game after it loads; asks to update; no cursor

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.45.62.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? cats and dogs/city living/get to work/get together/seasons/Parenthood/ vampire/ spa/ jungle/ camping/ dining/ kitchen stuff/kids room stuff/holiday stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? when I open sims 4 I can't see the arrow/ cursor. it lights what you want to click on in green so I did that to get into my household, but once there I can't tell what I am clicking on as the cursor still did not appear. I tried a few times but it did this every time. really hard to navigate.
What happens when the bug occurs? the cursor is invisible. Can Click but can't see what I am clicking on. can't play like this.
What do you expect to see? a arrow/cursor.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. recent update 31/07/2018

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.45.62.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? cats and dogs/city living/get to work/get together/seasons/Parenthood/ vampire/ spa/ jungle/ camping/ dining/ kitchen stuff/kids room stuff/holiday stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? when I open sims 4 I can't see the arrow/ cursor. it lights what you want to click on in green so I did that to get into my household, but once there I can't tell what I am clicking on cursor did not appear. I tried a few times but it did this every time. really hard to navigate.
What happens when the bug occurs? the cursor is invisible. Can Click but can't see what I am clicking on. can't play like this.
What do you expect to see? a arrow/cursor.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. recent update 31/07/2018

Message 1 of 3 (288 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant interact with game after it loads; asks to update; no cursor

★ Novice
thanks for the help it seem to have fixed itself

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (257 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @kittalen

moving this to the tech forum for troubleshooting

Do you have mouse trails on ? If so, try turning them off.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (277 Views)

★ Novice
thanks for the help it seem to have fixed itself
Message 3 of 3 (258 Views)