Re: Cant confirm The Sims 4 installation

by natasham103

Original Post

Cant confirm The Sims 4 installation

★★★ Newbie

I bought my Sims 4 yesterday and got home to try and install it. This is my first EA disc I've bought since the first Sims (which didnt involve Origin) I've bought The Sims 3 off Origin and everything downloaded fine. But now when i put the disc in to install, it says Preparing Installation and I see another window in the Origin task but I can't bring it up. I'm pretty sure it's the confirmation box too because when I cancel download it goes away but when I try to install it pops up in the task. But I can't bring it up. Please help me solve this!

Message 1 of 4 (234 Views)

Help confirming download

★★★ Newbie

I bought the game yesterday and can't download it. It says Preparing Download and shows a window pop up in the task bar but it wont pop up on my screen, even when I click it. I'm pretty sure it's the confirmation box. What do I do? (I have disabled Norton, reinstalled origin, and restarted my computer)

Message 2 of 4 (227 Views)

Hero

Make sure your antivirus doesn't block Origin.

Do you have it installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (230 Views)

★★★ Newbie
For me as I was closing things in task manager I noticed orgin was covering the next installation step I hope this helps
Message 4 of 4 (213 Views)