Re: Cant click on my sims! And just the sims!

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Cant click on my sims! And just the sims!

★★★ Newbie

So I've recently fallen victim to one of the games most tedious and tiresome issues: Modding. Last night my game was working fine I have over 1200+ mods in before it started misbehaving. The real issue is everything works besides the actual sims themselves, I can switch between them without issue, command them to do tasks ,but I cant interact with them directly which is very bizarre. I did see the thread back in 2017 with a similar issue and those solutions did not work. If anyone has modding knowledge please help I'm willing o talk about this in greater detail. Thank you for responding.

Message 1 of 2 (133 Views)

Re: Cant click on my sims! And just the sims!

Champion (Retired)

@Shadowking879912 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (124 Views)