Re: Cant access ORIGINS and can't play any of my games.

by SassiLassi

Original Post

Cant access ORIGINS and can't play any of my games.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

WTF is going on?  I havent been able to play all day.  When I click on Orgins it just hangs there and I am unable to access the game any other way.  I paid for this service and cant play.  Please advise!

Message 1 of 7 (422 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@yoblackI was having trouble too. Got kicked off Origin and couldn't connect to the game. Just now I was able to connect with them and load my game, but the gallery still doesn't connect.

Message 2 of 7 (402 Views)

@yoblack and @SassiLassi  Origin was down for a time on Monday, but it's been back up for more than a day now.  If you're still having trouble signing in or connecting to the Gallery, please post back letting us know whether your computer runs Windows or macOS, as well as any troubleshooting steps you've tried that haven't worked.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 7 (360 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@puzzlezaddict Thanks. Shortly after I posted that, the Gallery came back up and everything was running fine! Standard smile
Message 4 of 7 (348 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same, it’s back up.  But it’s really unfortunate that we can’t access our games if Origins is down.  Thanks.

Message 5 of 7 (338 Views)

★ Novice

I've been having problems with my Origin not opening. It's been an issue for a few days now. I tried uninstalling and re-installing but it didn't help. I'm on a Mac and thought it might be from being out of date with the current software but it says mine is current enough. HELP!! I can't access my games since it won't open at all anymore Frown

Message 6 of 7 (321 Views)

@swete_01  Please list your version of macOS, and provide a screenshot of the error message, if any, you're getting when you try to open Origin.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 7 of 7 (317 Views)