Cannot save because "Game Loading is in progress"

by EllaFritzgerald

Original Post

Re: Cannot save because "Game Loading is in progress"

★★ Novice

Hi,

yesterday I downloaded around 900+ custom content things, my Sims 4 is bugging, I am disabling my CC, and re-enabling them, I cannot live without my custom content! They make the sims much better.

Message 21 of 56 (5,683 Views)

Hero
You probably downloaded some bad things. You need to make sure the cc you download works with the current patch level.

You will need to weed through your cc to find out which one is causing issues

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 56 (5,654 Views)

★★ Novice
What did you do?
Message 23 of 56 (5,598 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Follow the advice given in this thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 24 of 56 (5,595 Views)

★★ Novice
Is there any way to find out which cc is causing problems to the game?
Message 25 of 56 (5,592 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Yes add a little at a time while testing the game. When the game starts to misbehave you know some of the last you added caused the issue. Continue until you have found all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 26 of 56 (5,577 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im having the exact same problem do u know how to fix it

Message 27 of 56 (5,498 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem. I can't access Build Mode, Gallery,the Map or other extras like CAS. I've checked all my mods and none of them are broken. I've tried it with a new game but that didn't work either. It just started yesterday and I can't do anything but stay in that one household.

Message 28 of 56 (5,414 Views)

★ Novice

I just went on the Sims 4 one day and everything was going well until i wanted to access build mode, it didn't let me because it says game loading is in progress, i wouldn't have thought much of it if it happened earlier but i was hours into the game, which made no sense for the game not to be loaded in yet can someone please help me I really want to be able to play peacefully.

Message 29 of 56 (5,363 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I thought I was going to lose my favorite family! You're a (sim) lifesaver!

Message 30 of 56 (5,326 Views)