Re: Cannot save because "Game Loading is in progress"

by Lovelyx

Original Post

Hero (Retired)
@CommishLawWonder

Please try clearing your cache by power-cycling your console. You can turn your console off and then unplug it for 60 seconds. After that, you can plug it back in, turn it back on, and try to access the game again.
If it will not work reinstall the game.

I don't work for EA
Message 51 of 56 (1,615 Views)

★ Novice

what did u do to fix that because im having the same problem now

Message 52 of 56 (1,592 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I figure out the problem for the on the computer  if no one know's. Go back in your save game's and reload and recover an older save game.

And cc dont effect it or you dont have delete anything in your folders for this to work, simple as that.

Happy simming!

Message 53 of 56 (1,562 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me. I thought it was a family in particular but it happened to every sim I made. 

I could build a house using CC. So don't think it's that. I'll test my mods I've recently downloaded, as I didn't have a problem til last night. 

The issue was caused by a KawaiiStacie Mod OR LittleMissSam Mod. 

Message 54 of 56 (1,461 Views)

★ Novice

thank you for the information it works!

Message 55 of 56 (1,403 Views)

Community Manager
Thanks Folks, I'll close this thread from here as it was originally from a few years ago and as time passes that causes and solutions will change with patches and updates. For future readers, please read the thread and try the advice in here (give XP to helpful posts) but should the advice not help please do open a new/current thread with relevant information to get the thread started.
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 56 of 56 (1,382 Views)