Re: Cannot save because "Game Loading is in progress"

by LeenaTherein

Original Post

★★★ Novice

The exact same thing with the picture is happening to me...but I can't just waist months of playing.....I need a better solution...should I try taking all of my mods out of the folder?

Message 31 of 56 (3,224 Views)

Hero

Hi @MeliaKapri

taking out mods is always a good idea for troubleshooting. They get outdated with patches so it's possible you're using something that's no longer compatible.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 56 (3,219 Views)

★★★ Novice

So I tried disabling all of my mods, but it didn't do anything...still cannot save...if I could just use an old save, maybe I wouldn't have a problem? I'm pretty sure it's cause I always open up with taking a picture...

Message 33 of 56 (3,213 Views)

Hero

I'm a bit unclear what your issue is. This thread is a bit of a mess when it comes to problems. Do you get the game loading message ? Just on taking pictures ?

Maybe it would be good if you just opened your own thread and give us as much detail about what you are seeing in your game.

There are some issues with the photo studio currently which can freeze your game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 56 (3,203 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had that problem, it happened after I had a Sim take a picture.

I FOUND A WAY TO FIX IT: Move your Sim(s) to a new house and then move them back

Message 35 of 56 (3,163 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't know if this will help but its just a tip, I was having the same issues after I downloaded a large group of mods from "KawaiiStacie" or KS. I ended up deleting them because they were the latest mods I downloaded before the glitch and it fixed it. I think one of their mods are broken and if you have any of them, I would remove them and wait for a new update on the mod. Once again this was just a tip Tongue out I wish the best of luck!

(ALSO Check for updates on all Mods just in case, that helped me in the past.)

Message 36 of 56 (3,139 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It didn't work for me i was in "Game loading in progress" even though i did what you said with all of my other households i tryed deleting sims 4 (didn't work) i'm kinda lost ):

Message 37 of 56 (3,109 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same problem. I've had the Cats & Dog expansion for about a month and this just started happening this morning. Is there really nothing we can do to fix this?

Message 38 of 56 (3,092 Views)

Hero

Hi @ruderj

are you using mods/cc ? Most people reporting this issue have narrowed it down to being a mod issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 39 of 56 (3,090 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there any chance you were taking pictures when you quit? I solved it by loading up the world but not the game, clicking on a lot and then clicking the little airplane at the bottom. I selected the sims from the broken game to visit the lot and all was well again Standard smile

Message 40 of 56 (2,981 Views)