Re: Cannot open Sims 4 CAS Demo

by Rubylightful

Original Post

Cannot open Sims 4 CAS Demo

★★★ Newbie

every time I try to open the I succefully downloaded it opens in a small window at the top left side of the screen which I can't move or make bigger and then I get an error saying 'A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please close the program.
What can I do to fix this? I already tried restarting my computer and uninstalling the game and installing it again.
Please help!
thank you!

Message 1 of 3 (194 Views)

★★ Novice

have had a very simeler problem! Mine opens in a small window in the top left corner then is says "The Sims 4 Create a sim has stopped working"

I need help!

Message 2 of 3 (160 Views)

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

---

Could you post this info: 

1. Click on Start and then type the following into the search prompt at the bottom: perfmon /rel
  2. Press Enter to proceed.
  3. A window will open and in there you can click on the red circles with a white X.
  4. After clicking the X, the info on the bottom will update. Choose the Sims 4 Critical Event one and right click on it and choose "View Technical Details"
  5. Now on the next window, choose Copy to clipboard at the very bottom and post this into a reply to us here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (145 Views)