Re: Cannot edit pre-existing Sims...

by Lady_Of_Light91

Original Post

Cannot edit pre-existing Sims...

★★★ Novice

Every time i go to modify in CAS by using the fulleditmode.cas cheat, I can only edit the Sim's clothes. I looked up how to solve this and turns out all I needed to do was download the MC Command Center mod. I did this correctly, and the mo works great, but I'm still having the same issue when I try to modify in CAS. I don't know how else to fix this please help!

Message 1 of 21 (97,261 Views)

★★★ Novice

BUMP !!!

Message 2 of 21 (97,239 Views)

Hero

An you're sure the cheat is on ? Did you do testingcheats first ? (you don't need MCCC for the cheat to work)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 21 (97,225 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
I have a similar issue except whenever I try to edit a sim not in my household, my household comes up to edit, not the sim I wanted to edit. And then all I can change are their clothes. The cheat is on and everything, it's just not working like it used to.
Message 4 of 21 (97,198 Views)

@Lady_Of_Light91

This is a known bug: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-Can-t-Edit-NPC-in-CAS/m-p/5953364#M36236

To full edit your Sim you can use the 'cas.fulleditmode' cheat.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 5 of 21 (97,190 Views)

★ Apprentice

I can't change age of my sims,in cas says " You cannot edit pre-existing sims". I used to do it all the time, I don't understand why is it not working now.

Message 6 of 21 (96,857 Views)

Hero

Hi @Alira_loves_sims

did you put the cas.fulleditmode cheat first (including testingcheats) ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 21 (96,850 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@crinrict wrote:

Hi @Alira_loves_sims

did you put the cas.fulleditmode cheat first (including testingcheats) ?

Oh no I didn't, this is what happens when you are playing The Sims 4 at 4 am. haha. Thank you for help <3

Message 8 of 21 (96,846 Views)

Hero

Happens to the Best :D

Hope it works now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 21 (96,833 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you.
testingcheats true
cas.fulleditmode
Now it works like a charm.

I thought that because I was able to get into cas by shift clicking on a sim that I did not have to enter those commands. This explains why other cheats were acting strange.
Message 10 of 21 (90,370 Views)