[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Cannot connect to the Gallery online

Message 1 of 110 (8,646 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: oops, something has gone wrong! please try again later! SIMS 4

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

Edited: If anyone is experiencing issues to connect to the Gallery and you don't see any recent threads around it here, please, open a new thread to let us know.

Hello.

There was a Gallery maintenance earlier today that we hope helped with this issue. 

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 59 of 110 (9,270 Views)

All Replies

Re: Cannot connect to Gallery

Community Manager

Hey @PaatB are you seeing an error message of any kind when you try to connect to the gallery?

The more info we have the better we can help.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 110 (8,615 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi! I'm having the same problems on both my Mac and my Xbox. Both games are updated to the latest patch and there are no mods being used. There are also no error messages, just the loading wheeling spinning as it says "Attempting To Connect". The internet is working as well. Any help on how to fix this will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Message 3 of 110 (8,587 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've been having the same issue. I did try repairing sims 4 from origins, which temporarily works but as soon as I log out and back in it doesn't connect again. I just keep repairing it for now so i can see my gallery. I'm also having an issue with my gallery news feed vanishing. Using Windows.

Message 4 of 110 (8,575 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Also i'm trying to delete uploads from my shared gallery and they won't delete.

Message 5 of 110 (8,568 Views)

★★★ Novice

I too had this issue and no tips online solved it for me.

I tried a solution of putting Origin in offline mode and then back to online, started up the game again. This time I could access the gallery again. See if it works for more people, sometimes the simplest solution is the one mostly forgotten. 

Message 6 of 110 (8,530 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Has anyone found a way to fix this yet??

Message 7 of 110 (8,483 Views)

Hero
@tarannyl Anyone still having issues after the maintenance ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 110 (8,454 Views)

[CURRENT ISSUE - 01/27/2020] Gallery not connecting

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I cannot access The Sims 4 Gallery. I try and connect online but it just doesn't connect therefor I cannot access the gallery or my library Frown

Message 9 of 110 (8,363 Views)

Re: Cannot access the Sims 4 Gallery or my library.

@Jacqpinks 

Please can you provide more information about your Mac. Instructions on how to do so and what to provide here - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting/m-p/4612...

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 10 of 110 (8,360 Views)