Cannot connect to Gallery

by SavPMA

Original Post

Highlighted

Cannot connect to Gallery

★ Apprentice

I have been having this issue for a while now, I am unable to connect to the Gallery. I have completely uninstalled an reinstalled the game, repaired it, checked my internet, uninstalled and reinstalled Origin, logged out and logged back in. What do I do? Please help!

Message 1 of 3 (294 Views)

Re: Cannot connect to Gallery

Do you have any security software running that might be blocking the connection?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 3 (283 Views)

Re: Cannot connect to Gallery

★★★★ Novice

Hi, I actually had the same problem and was increasingly aggravated because I suddenly couldn't access anything online through the game, even though Origin was connected and I access the game through that.  I went through the gamut of uninstalling and re-writing permissions on my antivirus, etc. Nothing fixed it.

Until I went into Game Options for further investigation.

I think a previous update somewhere along the lines has switched the option for "Online Features Access" off as I have NEVER changed any features on my game apart from graphics and audio. 

I went into the game options and unchecked "Enable Custom Content and Mods" and "Script Mods Allowed" and restarted the game. Then I went back in and RE-checked Online Features Access, Online Notifications and Enable Custom Content and Mods and Auto-Reconnect.  I left Script Mods unchecked as I don't use 3rd party scripts.  Restarted the game and boom, I have access to the gallery again. This has been an issue for a good six MONTHS and I never thought to check.

Obvious solution is obvious.  (For me anyway.)

So yeah, go into Game Options, then Other. Then check to make sure that your Online Features Access is checked properly.  Maybe you have the same problem as I did.

Message 3 of 3 (222 Views)