Re: Cannot connect to EA server Sims 3, PS3

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Cannot connect to EA server Sims 3, PS3

★★★ Newbie

I have never been able to connect to the EA server on my Sims 3 game since I bought my game system 2 years ago. The error message I get gives no code or anything to try. It simply says "can't connect". My PS3 connects to my wireless just fine and receives regular updates, so I know my wireless works with my game system. I would like to be a

ble to shop for add ons for my game. I love the SIMS but am bored with my familiar choices. Please help!

Message 1 of 6 (1,621 Views)

★★★ Newbie

From what I can tell it’s just not connecting I’ve checked and my ea account is connected to my psn but it’s still not working so I don’t know what else to do other than accept it

Message 2 of 6 (1,468 Views)

@BatVaderGaming  EA servers for the console version of TS3 were taken offline almost a year ago.  There's nothing to connect to anymore.  Here's the official announcement:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/940649/service-update-online-services-for-the-sims-3-on-...

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 6 (1,449 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes Me & My Ma But Mainly My Ma Love It But Has Excepted It 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

Message 4 of 6 (539 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BatVaderGaming Me & My Ma Too 😔😔
Message 5 of 6 (537 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread is a bit old now, so it's been locked to prevent necro-posting.

Please feel free to create a new thread if you're still having trouble with this issue Standard smile 

solaire.png

Message 6 of 6 (500 Views)