Cannot check into vet!

by thelocalloser

Original Post

Cannot check into vet!

★★ Novice

I have a sick puppy so I decided to go to the vet but when I clicked the self-check in machine the game would not allow me to to check in all it did was tell me "there are no eligible pets to sign in. If your pet is already sick, sign them in to cure sickness!" Even when I try to press the sign in to cure sickness button! (By the way I have a mod that allows me to play as my pets) Please help Fingers crossed and thanks so much if you do :eahigh_file:

Message 2 of 3 (960 Views)

My sim gets stuck at the vet

★★★ Newbie

so I was playing my game for awhile when my dog Greyson needed to go to the vet, so my sim and him traveled to the vets office that comes with the pets pack and she gets stuck outside and can not go inside the vets office at all. she would not move at all. I tried sending her back home, walking around and nothing. ive tried to reset her and it pops up 'sim not found'. I read somewhere about evicting the family and starting all over and I have tried that but it does the same thing over and over. please help

Message 1 of 3 (961 Views)

Re: Cannot check into vet!

Hero

HI @thelocalloser  and @china2597 

lots of mods are outdated with this patch and need an update.

Did you try this without mods installed as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (942 Views)