Re: Cannot change Household Relationships when creating a new Sim

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Cannot change Household Relationships when creating a new Sim

★★★ Newbie

After this past update, when I am creating a new family, the drop down menu for Household Relationships does not drop down to allow me to change from roommate to mother, father, etc.

I have run the repair, and see no change.

Thank you in advance!

Message 1 of 4 (3,117 Views)

Champion (Retired)

When you add a Sim to an existing household you must use a cheat to be able to change relationship in CAS. cas.fulleditmode on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (3,108 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for your suggestion jpkarlsen, but we are trying from the initial creation screen.

Message 3 of 4 (3,104 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@jollyroro 

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 4 (3,055 Views)