Re: SIMS 4. Bundle Packs Not Working With University LIFE?

by _Lucky_Ducky_35

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Thanks! I just saw. So no pizza then,  and definitely no getting ready for work. It's gonna be a long night. Happy playing, everyone!

Message 51 of 123 (1,240 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Mai I still do not have the option to bundle.
Message 52 of 123 (1,194 Views)

★ Apprentice

It's still not available...I want to bundle it with Realm of Magic and Moschino, but it still gives me the "You're quite the collector!" message. Confused

Message 53 of 123 (1,190 Views)

★★ Novice
@Chicherino I know they keep saying we can bundle but it wont let us and its getting a tad annoying
Message 54 of 123 (1,180 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem.. I want to bundle it but it doesn't show University in bundle choices. Also, it seems I can't login to Origin via browser, only app...

Message 55 of 123 (1,150 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It is still not letting me bundle!

Message 56 of 123 (1,143 Views)

★★ Guide

Try on safari to log in, but its not available for me either.  Give it a few minutes to reload, maybe?  We'll see.

Message 57 of 123 (1,132 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried doing it on the Origin client, and it didn't work but when I tried it on an incognito browser, I was able to bundle it! Please give that a try. Standard smile

Message 58 of 123 (1,127 Views)

EA app Team

Hi everyone, let me quote myself Standard smile

The Sims 4 Discover University is already available to bundle but I don't get the option to add the pack to a bundle, what can I do?
Some players have reported cache issues in the past. Clear your Origin cache to make sure stored old data is not causing the problem. If you are using the Origin client, you can learn how to clear Origin cache here. If you are using origin.com, clear your browser cache or try again using an incognito window.

Message 59 of 123 (1,101 Views)

★★★ Novice

The incognito browser worked for me. I was able to get University, ROM, and Moschino :D 

Message 60 of 123 (1,098 Views)