Re: SIMS 4. Bundle Packs Not Working With University LIFE?

by imagine2222

Original Post

Re: Cannot build a bundle on Origin - Discover University

★★★★ Novice

I wanted to bundle this morning before work so that it's all downloaded and ready when I got home since I won't be able to play until next weekend. Still no bundle option, and it's already 6 pm. I'm fearing it won't be up for a bundle due to upcoming sales. I just wish they gave us approximate time, so we know how long we have to wait. The uncertainty is disappointing.

Message 41 of 123 (1,725 Views)

★ Apprentice

I would give it to the end of the weekend before people give up. Island Living only took a day! I expected this so I am not too worried. I spoke to customer service about a month ago about this and sales should not interfere with them not adding Discover University to the bundle. 

Message 42 of 123 (1,677 Views)

★★ Novice

I also contacted EA and this is what they told me:

"For now we don't have any information on when the game would be available to purchase with the bundle as the game is newly released. I suggest you keep an eye on our social pages and once there would be any update it would be updated there."

;/ 

Message 43 of 123 (1,528 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Mai Thank you for responding. Could you please look into this and give us an ETA? If this is intentionally being launched later than usual or there are issues on Origin, it would be nice to know. EA Help never provide consistent information and the Gurus aren't acknowledging any tweets about this.
Message 44 of 123 (1,521 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I talked to support and I was told a few days, so don’t give up hope yet! I too really wish the sims team would resolve the waiting issue since it seems this has been present for several pack releases now... either that or just give us a solid time frame to work with. It seems everyone is being told either different times or that there’s no time frame. Which is, slightly frustrating to say the least. 

Message 45 of 123 (1,523 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

maybe if EA and Origin showed a little more transparency and communicated more, people wouldn't be so mad at them all the time. Being ignored as a customer is lowkey insulting. I know the gurus may not know everything and may be restricted on what they can share, but ignoring people doesn't seem like a great idea. It just fuels more anger and frustration. If someone could officially tell us whether they are planning on making discover university available to bundle within 24 hours or not for a few days or weeks would be appreciated.

Message 46 of 123 (1,484 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ah, 7 pm. Time to get ready for work tomorrow, and forget about The Sims until next weekend. Think I might relocate the money I planned to spend on the game towards a pizza. At least I'll know when it'll be delivered. XD

Message 47 of 123 (1,453 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
@WinglessNomad as of 12 seconds ago it should be available aljsjfjasf
Message 48 of 123 (1,427 Views)

Message 49 of 123 (1,418 Views)

EA app Team

Hi everyone!

The Sims 4 Discover University should be available in Build Your Bundle now! Have fun! Standard smile

-Mai

Message 50 of 123 (12,621 Views)