Re: Cannot build a bundle on Origin - Discover University

by bari_kr

Original Post

★ Apprentice

A lot of locations state that it should have been available, but I also noticed that it states "We will state once it's available for bundles timewise, but it should be upon worldwide release". So it should be available within the next few days I believe. 

Message 21 of 123 (2,862 Views)

★ Apprentice

That is so disappointing, I wanted to bundle Discover University with realms of magic and have been counting the minutes for its release. 

I really hope it gets fixed soon I've tried everything, but nothing works even though it's been 9 hours since it's release in my region. Stayed up for nothing Frown 

Message 22 of 123 (2,842 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've been doing the same thing. Hopefully later today it'll be good to bundle.

Message 23 of 123 (2,808 Views)

Re: SIMS 4. Bundle Packs Not Working With University LIFE?

★★ Novice

Yeah the option doesn't appear for me either and it has been released in the last region for a few hours... If it does work someone please let me know...

Message 24 of 123 (2,423 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem here -_-

Message 25 of 123 (2,635 Views)

★★ Novice

Does origin have any updates or have they not said anything yet ?

Message 26 of 123 (2,559 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi everyone,

I understand you want to play ASAP, but The Sims 4 Discover University is not available on Build Your Bundle yet. That's why cache clearing is not helping.

I'd recommend subscribing to this thread for updates. As I mentioned there, I'll let you know as soon as it's available for bundling Standard smile
(The option to subscribe is under 'Topic options', and unless you changed your notification settings, you will get an email when I post in the thread, so keep an eye on your email inbox!)

Cheers,

-Mai

Message 27 of 123 (2,389 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem with adding expansion packs or accessories Frown((

Message 28 of 123 (2,277 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Is there a chance we could know when it'll be able for bundle? I mean is it a matter of days or hours?

I'm sure a lot of other simmers are waiting anxiously. It's confusing since Origin actually gives the option for the bundle but the expansion just isn't there. :-(

Message 29 of 123 (2,080 Views)

Re: SIMS 4. Bundle Packs Not Working With University LIFE?

★★★★★ Novice

I know youre the messenger but their wink at the end of the sentence is like... infuriating. "We know we're EA overpriced overlords and you've been saving other packs to do this but thats a discount so to try and squeeze that last 20 bucks outta ya we're gonna make the bundle release time different but not tell you when so the anxiety will set in."

Message 30 of 123 (2,023 Views)