Re: Cannot build a bundle on Origin - Discover University

by ele0416

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot build a bundle on Origin - Discover University

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So the Sims 4 Discover University came out today and I wanted to bundle it in a purchase with Vampires and My First Pet Stuff (the last GP and SP I have left to buy). But every time I try to buy the bundle on Origin, it tells me that I can't because my collection is too big and I own too much content. I know this issue happening with Get Famous and I am wondering if the same thing is happening with Discover University? Maybe it's due to Black Friday sales coming up? 

Message 7 of 123 (13,659 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SIMS 4. Bundle Packs Not Working With University LIFE?

EA app Team

Hi everyone!

The Sims 4 Discover University should be available in Build Your Bundle now! Have fun! Standard smile

-Mai

View in thread

Message 50 of 123 (12,673 Views)

All Replies

When will Discover University become available in the Build a Bundle option?

★★ Novice

I would like to get Discover University along with Realm of Magic and a stuff pack. It's only just launched so there may be some time before it updates, I'm just wondering if there's any news as to when it will be added to the creator on the Origin app. I'm in the UK

Message 1 of 123 (12,859 Views)

SIMS 4. Bundle Packs Not Working With University LIFE?

★★★ Newbie

Hi!e

The University Pack has already come out in my country, and when I went to purchase it it told me I could do the (Newish) Bundle thing with an expansion Pack, I went cool, and clicked to do that and then suddenly I can't see University life there.

Any Ideas why this might be, or how this might change?

Thanks

Message 2 of 123 (12,987 Views)

Re: When will Discover University become available in the Build a Bundle option?

★★ Apprentice

I have a very similar situation, with looking to add the new university pack with strangerville and moschino stuff.

Message 3 of 123 (12,847 Views)

Re: When will Discover University become available in the Build a Bundle option?

★★★ Novice

Me too! I want to buy Discover University now, but I also don't want to miss out on bundling Realm of Magic.. 

I guess I will just have to buy it if I wanna play now. 

Message 4 of 123 (12,809 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@iy-mortimerI'm having a similar issue, I have all EP's except Discover University (I don't have all GP's or SP's) and it won't let me create a new bundle as it gives me an error about how I have too much content (suggesting that it doesn't recognise that DU has been released yet).

I searched and found that this has happened with previous packs if they were newly released and that refreshing your Origin cache or using an incognito browser window may let you create a bundle. It didn't work for me but it might for you.

One reply I saw suggested packs might only be available for bundling once released worldwide?

Message 5 of 123 (12,935 Views)

@iy-mortimer and @c_annalouise  The pack won't be available for bundling until it's been released in every region, which will be a few more hours at least.  Even then, it might take some time.  This is what EA_Mai wrote in the Discover University FAQ:

Will The Sims 4 Discover University be added to Build Your Own Bundle?
After the pack has released worldwide, that’s the plan! We don’t have specifics on the timing, but we will let you know here once it’s available for bundling

Here's the full post:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-and-Feedback/FAQ-The-Sims-4-Discover-University-release...

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 6 of 123 (12,919 Views)

★★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict Oh I see, thank you for the info. ☺
Message 8 of 123 (12,902 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Same. I don’t have ROM or Moschino but I’m trying to bundle them with University, they said you’d be able to once the pack is released worldwide but it’s already been released and there’s no option to.

Message 9 of 123 (13,539 Views)

★★★ Novice

I waited a bonus 12hrs for the pack to be available worldwide (even though it was already available in my country) for bundling purposes and yet... i know patience is a virtue but the lack of certainty is killing me 

Message 10 of 123 (13,507 Views)