Re: Cannot Place Objects

by sunnyann91

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot Place Objects

★ Novice

I cannot place objects with a foundation, I do not have a platform on the room but cannot place items past the one tile area around the room. Also game keeps crashing and sims are stuck... and ridiculous.

Message 1 of 4 (330 Views)

Accepted Solution

@sunnyann91  Do these issues, especially the crashing and stuck sims, happen only in one save or in all saves?  If you haven't already, please start a new save and test, just for comparison.

When you say you can't place objects "past the one tile area," what exactly do you mean?  A screenshot or two would be great.

As for your "rank" on this site, it's related to your posting activity specifically on the site, not how long you've been playing or how many games you've bought.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (315 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Also this places me as a newbie, which I’ve been playing the Sims since first game, have been playing with the Sims 4 since release... and the game has never been this bad. 

Message 2 of 4 (327 Views)

@sunnyann91  Do these issues, especially the crashing and stuck sims, happen only in one save or in all saves?  If you haven't already, please start a new save and test, just for comparison.

When you say you can't place objects "past the one tile area," what exactly do you mean?  A screenshot or two would be great.

As for your "rank" on this site, it's related to your posting activity specifically on the site, not how long you've been playing or how many games you've bought.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 4 (316 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you, I ended up finding a work around after a bunch of time, I have to remove walls in order to place objects, I think it’s just a bug, like the stairs and the sims getting stuck.Thanks for the help though! Have a great rest of your day! 

Message 4 of 4 (277 Views)