Cannot Log In To thesims3.com?

by LostInTheWind101

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot Log In To thesims3.com?

★★ Novice

So i ws talking to my friends on the Sims Forums, and they're all able to log in correctly, but mine thinks I'm a new user when I have logged in before. I was fine before maintenance. Any idea of how to fix this? 

Message 1 of 6 (347 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot Log In To thesims3.com?

@LostInTheWind101  Maintenance is over, and the store should be back to normal.  If it isn't, please let me know so I can pass on the info.  (But clear your browser caches again, just to make sure.)

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (305 Views)

All Replies

@LostInTheWind101 The site is still undergoing maintenance, so logins might be affected sporadically.  Here's the announcement; it will be updated when full functionality is restored.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/The-Sims-3-Maintenance-January-30th-2019/td-p/7399480

In the meant time, tou can try clearing your browser caches, or using a different browser.  Clear your Internet Explorer cache as well.  Even if you never use it, the site does for some purposes.  Be sure to uncheck the box to preserve data for favorites.

Message 2 of 6 (343 Views)

★★ Novice

@puzzlezaddictThank you very much. I'll try those real quick. I'll get back to you about if they worked!

Message 3 of 6 (338 Views)

@LostInTheWind101  Maintenance is over, and the store should be back to normal.  If it isn't, please let me know so I can pass on the info.  (But clear your browser caches again, just to make sure.)

Message 4 of 6 (306 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Trying to login to register my The Sims Medieval, but the page ask the password again and again, I'm stuck on a loop and can't redeem the code, some help?

I already tried clearing the cache, flushing dns and open the page on other browser, but nothing helps.

Message 5 of 6 (289 Views)

@NinaN28  Try changing your password on either an EA site or in Origin.  Then clear your browser caches again; make sure to decline the option to preserve data for favorites.

If this doesn't help, I'll forward your issue to someone from EA; hopefully, they can help.

Message 6 of 6 (279 Views)