Cannot Interact with Hair and Makeup Chair in Get Famous

by MST3Katelyn

Original Post

Cannot Interact with Hair and Makeup Chair in Get Famous

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.69.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Seasons, Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Parenthood, Toddler Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Holiday Celebration Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In Get Famous, on a gig, go to the hair/makeup area and try to click the chair.
What happens when the bug occurs? The chair is highlighted and flashing but there is no way to interact with it. I have tried debugging the object, I have tried repairing through origin, etc.
What do you expect to see? Should allow it to be clicked and interacted with to have hair and makeup done for the gig.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hair and makeup chair isn't working at all. I have seen other posts about the interaction malfunctioning, but that is not the issue. I cannot even click on the chair to begin an interaction and I get stuck not being able to complete the gig. Everything else works fine and as expected. The chair is highlighted and flashing indicating it needs to be used, but clicking it does nothing. Right clicking and debugging does not resolve, game is updated, and ive tried repairing several times. Nothing has fixed this. 

Message 1 of 3 (743 Views)

Re: Cannot Interact with Hair and Makeup Chair in Get Famous

★ Guide

EA do you WANT people to play the acting career or not?

Message 2 of 3 (730 Views)

Re: Cannot Interact with Hair and Makeup Chair in Get Famous

Hero
@MST3Katelyn Could you test this on a fresh save to see if it save game related ?

I've tested this several times in the past when people were saying they're having issues and was never able to duplicate.

Did you change anything about the lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (668 Views)