Cannot Download The Sims 4

by hotiechic101

Original Post

Cannot Download The Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

I have bought the preorder for the Sims 4 months ago. When it was released last night my game icon was still grey and I couldnt do anything with it. Same with this morning. EA i bought your game and I patiently waited. Please help me fix this.

Message 1 of 5 (310 Views)

The Sims 4 will not download and they deleted my first post :(

★★★ Newbie

Look ea i have followed your instruction i redownloaded origins and it still wont work. the game does not say proccessing and i was not returned the money i spent on this game. I realize that you guys are dealing with a lot but when i am  in line waiting to talk to you and my waiting goes from 15-20 mins to 25-30 It makes me extremely frustrated. Then i see my post was deleted. Please respond to my problem.

Message 2 of 5 (296 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 will not download and they deleted my first post :(

Hero

No one delete your thread. I've merged your two threads now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (291 Views)

Re: Cannot Download The Sims 4

Community Manager

@hotiechic101 Hi,

I moved your thread to the The Sims 4 forums and was distracted mid move. Apologies for not informing you earlier.

Can you check your order history within Origin to see whether the payment for the game has been processed successfully? If it has not, getting in touch with our EA Game advisors will be the best course of action so they can check what the hold up.

Due to the release today the volume of contacts will be increased but as soon as you get on the line with our EA Game Advisors, they will be able to assist you.

Thank you for your patience,

Nils

Message 4 of 5 (283 Views)

Re: Cannot Download The Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

Its ok just wanted to know. i bought this game on aug. 31. My money was accepted and taken from my account and it says processing next to game and that they billed me but some items have not been delivered yet  and that and when I click on the game it says that it has not been released.

Message 5 of 5 (279 Views)