Re: Cannot Ask to be Boyfriend/Girlfriend

by crinrict

Original Post

Cannot Ask to be Boyfriend/Girlfriend

★★ Novice

For the last little while, I have been unable to ask any sims to be my sims boyfriend or girlfriend. They can have 100% friendship and romance, but the option just won't come up anywhere in their dialog options. This also prevents sims from getting engaged and married, which is messing with a lot of my aspirations. I think it may also be messing with the woohoo/try for baby functions (the game jumps to the sims t-posing beside wherever they were messing around for a second before going back to other interactions), but I can't be sure those two issues are related. I've tried figuring out if maybe one of my mods is doing this, but that doesn't seem to be the case (I am a bad investigator though). Has anyone had this happen or have any ideas how to fix it? Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (551 Views)

Re: Cannot Ask to be Boyfriend/Girlfriend

Hero

Hi @simsaminyt 

Does sound like your using an incompatible mod.

You need to makes sure your mods are always up-to-date with the current patch level or they can break your game

Custom content can get outdated with patches. If it works when you remove your mods folder, then one or more mods/cc is no longer compatible with the game and you have to find those.

Use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (539 Views)