Can veiw my NPC info.

by Lonewolf0501

Original Post

Can veiw my NPC info.

★★ Novice

At the beginning of starting my day of game play I will alway go though my charaters known NPC list. Mainly I do this to check which NPCs she likes and has feelings for. It's also to remind me of what I am in her story or have I gone on to one of her children. But lately I can't seem to bring up NPC information more then 5 times before I just get music and no Info. You know the Information that tells you what the NPCs Traits are, If they're married or not and if they dislike you or not. Before I could open one than another and so on and so forth, but now I can do it but 5 times before all I get is music. Does anyone know what bug this is?

Message 1 of 7 (950 Views)

Re: Can veiw my NPC info.

Hero
@Lonewolf0501 Are you using mods/cc in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (917 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes. Just thinking of starting over is killing me. I did check all Scripted Mods Last update to make sure they worked before continuing, What is have noticed it that it would brake after check someone from Salvarodo.

Message 3 of 7 (905 Views)

Hero
@Lonewolf0501 Did you test with no mods at all to make sure it's not a mod issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (899 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Lonewolf0501

If you open the sim profile and it appears blank, then it's extremely likely you have an old outdated trait mod. There was a patch a while ago that added the new Profiles screen. It broke ALL trait mods. Every last one of them broke and needs to be updated.

You'll just have to go through them all and see which one is outdated.
Message 5 of 7 (879 Views)

★★ Novice

That sounds a whole lot more like what is going on for me. Thanks that really narrows down my list a lot. I don't do many trait mods.

Message 6 of 7 (865 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Lonewolf0501

One thing to remember, it doesn't have to be a "trait" mod to have custom traits...

If you can't figure out which one it is, you'll just have to 50/50 them all until you find it.
Message 7 of 7 (851 Views)