Re: Can’t use the spa in Sims 4

by crinrict

Original Post

Can’t use the spa in Sims 4

★ Novice

Hello, I just bought the spa day pack and I got a lot for the spa. The issue is that whenever I wanna go to said spa, no one is there but when I go in build mode, everything is there? Am I doing something wrong or is the game bugged? 

Message 1 of 6 (6,775 Views)

Hero
@rainBug123 Are you using mods/cc in your game ?

Do you mean there's no NPCs coming or the lot is empty ?

Is the lot type properly set to spa ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (6,746 Views)

★ Novice

Hello,

there are no npc’s going in and the game allowed me to place the plot there. I have no idea what platform I am using if it is cc or whatever 

Message 3 of 6 (6,731 Views)

Hero
@rainBug123 Can you check if it's set as Spa in the lot types (build mode)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (6,715 Views)

★ Novice

hi, 

I don’t know how to see the lot type but when I highlight it, it shows up as perfect balance spa

Message 5 of 6 (6,689 Views)

★★★ Novice

in build mode, in the top left corner there should be a house icon in the same area as the lot's name. In there it may be listed as generic or residential, you want to click that drop down menu and chose the one that says spa. 

Message 6 of 6 (6,676 Views)