Can’t use parenthood family bulletin board

by Jordy20001

Original Post

Can’t use parenthood family bulletin board

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.53.115.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get famous, seasons, cats and dogs, get to work, get together, city living, vampires, parenthood, vintage glamour, spooky stuff, laundry day,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Request a sim to set a curfew or leave a note on the family bulletin board
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim is unable to do what is asked
What do you expect to see? The sim should be able to leave a note on the board or set a curfew
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My sims are unable to use their family bulletin board. Every time I ask one of them to set a curfew, they say that they’re unable to do so.

Message 1 of 5 (2,041 Views)

Re: Can’t use parenthood family bulletin board

Hero
@Jordy20001 Did you test this without mods installed as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (2,025 Views)

Champion
@Jordy20001 did you try moving the board? Maybe the place where you have it now has an obstruction, like the light bulb above it. Did you also try deleting the board and replacing it with a new one?
Message 3 of 5 (2,016 Views)

Hero
@Jordy20001 Tagging for feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (1,969 Views)

Hero

Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (1,948 Views)