Re: Can't take my PETS to the JUNGLE!

by ScarletQueenKat

Original Post

Can't take my PETS to the JUNGLE!

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? ALL EXCEPT Fitness.KidsRoom,Spooky and Luxury stuffs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't know exactly cuz it might be only my problem
What happens when the bug occurs? can't select my dog to go on a vacation (JUNGLE!!!)
What do you expect to see? I'd like to go on an adventure with my pet DOG
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My SIM family consists of 1 YA 4 KIDS 1 DOG(small in size)

I just want to go to JUNGLE with all of them but i can just select ONLY the kids on the phone.

My dog won't show up on the PHONE LIST for 'Go on a Vacation'

He WILL show up on the list when just traveling along in other worlds such as Windenburg,etc..

I reinstalled all the game packs, and even created a new sim family with New Game but still they can't go on a vacation with their pets.

PLEASE HELP!!

Message 1 of 4 (455 Views)

Hero
Did you also try removing your mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (446 Views)

★ Guide

Reduced Random Townies Generation is one mod that can cause this issue.

Message 3 of 4 (402 Views)

Hero
Moved to tech ask it's most likely a mod issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (363 Views)