Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] Sims use different sofas to snuggle on benches at restaurant

by Lillypilly

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't snuggle on bench

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I just noticed the same thing happening in my game. A park I built a few months ago now won't allow sims to interact on any benches in it. They just wave their hands as if there's a routing issue. It's only happening on lots I've built. I have cc but the same thing happened when I removed it. 

Message 1 of 6 (345 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] Sims use different sofas to snuggle on benches at restaurant

★★ Apprentice

Okay, strike that. I bulldozed the lot and placed it back and the problem has gone. 07-21-19_8-03-35 PM.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (337 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Lillypilly That doesn't sound like the same issue though. This isn't about a routing issue and not being able to use the bench at all.

There was an older issue like the one you describe but I tested mine and it works fine. Are you sure nothing is in the way ? Does it work on other lots/benches ? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (337 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Okay, strike that. I bulldozed the lot and placed it back and the problem has gone. 07-21-19_8-03-35 PM.png

Message 3 of 6 (338 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yeah. I should have written similar, but I have it fixed now. So should I delete my post?

Message 4 of 6 (333 Views)

Hero
@Lillypilly I moved your posts over to the tech forum.

Glad you fixed it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (328 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Okay, no worries. Thank you.

Message 6 of 6 (321 Views)