Re: Can't see Sims/ Game won't load

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Can't see Sims/ Game won't load

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi, ever since I recently installed The Sims 4 Eco Friendly Expansion Pack I can no longer see my sims on CAS and my game won't load passed the loading screen after choosing a household to play. I originally thought it was my mods so I went back and turned them off, and restarted the game but it is still happening. 

Message 1 of 7 (510 Views)

Re: Break Time :D

★★★★★ Novice
@brandon2145 For me it's giving this error code: 134:368f1773:1921c013
If you have it too, then we have the same problem. It's bc of the new update.
Message 2 of 7 (503 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@viiviropponenI'm so annoyed, stayed up all night for this, and I'm not getting an error code, I can play but my sims just aren't visible. I can hear them, but nothing else. And when I go to click on a household to play, it just stays on the loading screen and doesn't work. I

Message 3 of 7 (499 Views)

Hero
@brandon2145 Moving this to tech for troubleshooting

Are you using mods in your game ? If so, have you tried without them ?

@viiviropponen Please see this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/CURRENT-ISSUE-Error-Code-134-368f1773/td-p/9168759

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (478 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict Mods were all turned off and still nothing. The game won't work at all since I updated it and installed Eco Lifestyle
Message 5 of 7 (475 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue after the Eco Living Update.  Can't load my Sim.  So frustrated.

Message 6 of 7 (361 Views)

Re: Can't see Sims/ Game won't load

@brandon2145 @viiviropponen and @SwaggyWag123  If you're still having issues, please move your entire Sims 4 user data folder out of Documents\Electronic Arts and onto your desktop.  Then clear Origin's cache and restart your computer.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

Open your Origin game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.

Now launch the game, which will spawn a clean Sims 4 folder with no content.  Don't add anything to this folder yet; just start a new save and play for a bit.  Please check to see whether any of your previous issues are still present, and let me know if they are.

If the new save plays fine, you can copy one of your existing saves from the old Sims 4 folder to the new one.  (Saves are unsurprisingly located in the saves folder.)  Don't add anything else to the folder this time either.  You don't need to save your progress, so there's no reason to worry about missing objects or mods not in play.  Let me know how the existing save works too.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 7 of 7 (264 Views)