Re: Can't scale down objects

by crinrict

Original Post

Can't scale down objects

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Dine Out, Parenthood, Cats & Dogs, Holiday Celebration and Backyard Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I place an object and when I hit the ] key (or the [ key, i don't remember which is the right one) the object stays with it's normal size.
What happens when the bug occurs? The object won't get smaller.
What do you expect to see? Objects scaling down.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Ever since the C&D patch was released this has been happening. I disabled/removed the cc when I bought Cats & Dogs and it didn't work either, so I guess the problem is not the cc. 

What can I do now? Thanks for the help.

Message 1 of 7 (1,973 Views)

Hero

HI @MermaidClod

what kind of keyboard layout are you using ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (1,964 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My keyboard is the one from my notebook. Scaling up always works, so at first i thought it was a conflict with the cc i had. I removed like 80% of the cc I had, problem continued. Then I took them all off, problem continued.
I can attach a picture of my keyboard if you think this can help.
Oh, and I also use sims 3 camera configuration. Does this affect the brackets effect?
Message 3 of 7 (1,959 Views)

Hero

What country layout ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (1,957 Views)

Hero

Tagging @MermaidClod for further feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (1,912 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Brazil
Message 6 of 7 (1,893 Views)

Hero
Then it's probably an issue of it being a different key then on the english one. You can either switch to US keyboard and use the keys for that or google to try find out which are the keys for brazil.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (1,888 Views)