Can't save my sims 4 game anymore, it keeps saying game is loading.

by mainelyy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't save my sims 4 game anymore, it keeps saying game is loading.

★★★ Newbie

Hi. I can't seem to save my sims 4 game anymore or travel to other places with any households. I can't click on the icons as it keeps saying game loading is in progress and now I'm just stuck at my house. The last time I played sims 4 was about 1-2 months ago and it was all working fine until about 4 days ago, I went into the game and this problem arises. I tried removing the most recent ccs I have downloaded before I started playing again and repairing the game but it still doesn't work. At one point, an error code came up (135:a2e0b28f:822535b7) while I was trying to click on a household but I click on it again and I am able to play the household but I still can't save any progress anymore. Could it be due to my computer updates, I've recently updated to windows 11. Thank you!

Message 1 of 3 (306 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't save my sims 4 game anymore, it keeps saying game is loading.

Hero
@mainelyy Did you test without any mods/cc at all ?

They get outdated with patches so a mod/cc that worked before can no longer work later on.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (265 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@mainelyy Did you test without any mods/cc at all ?

They get outdated with patches so a mod/cc that worked before can no longer work later on.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (266 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yup, I found the mod that was not working anymore. Thank you for your help!

Message 3 of 3 (250 Views)